Chevrolet Traverse Reviews
Are you ready to explore the Los Banos area in a new Chevy Traverse? But do you want to learn more about what this amazing SUV can offer you? Take a look at what other drivers have to say about the Traverse! And then you can get back to enjoying your Ceres and Los Banos drives as soon as possible.
Reviews of the Chevrolet Traverse
What you drive for your Los Banos and Modesto cruises matters and we want you to make those rides count. Below you’ll find the top auto reviews for the Traverse:
- Car and Driver:“Chevrolet’s Traverse family-size SUV has historically been good mostly for traversing suburban blacktops rather than climbing rocky trails, but the three-row crossover has been updated for 2024 with an emphasis on capability. It remains a spacious option in the mid-size SUV segment and is still offered in value-oriented road-going trims
- MotorTrend: “In addition to styling and powertrain upgrades, the Traverse receives a raft of new technology, including larger displays and more standard active safety features. For the first time, a Z71 trim joins the lineup with off-road gear and more ground clearance. Chevrolet seems to be on the right track with the 2024 Traverse.”
- Edmunds:“If you have plenty of young ones to haul around but don’t want to commit to the truck-based Chevy Tahoe, the Traverse is your best bet. With its unibody underpinnings, we expect it to drive much more smoothly than the body-on-frame Tahoe and provide better fuel economy to boot. The Traverse goes up against some heavy hitters, including the Hyundai Palisade, Mazda CX-90 and the Edmunds Top Rated favorite, the updated Kia Telluride.”
Customer Satisfaction for the Chevy Traverse
If you’re looking to upgrade to an amazing vehicle that can handle all of your day-to-day needs in Los Banos, then the Chevy Traverse may be just what you’re looking for. Take a look at what’s new to the Traverse to see what you can expect from this reliable vehicle:
- Redesigned exterior and interior
- A 2.5-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine
- An eight-speed automatic transmission
- Chevy Safety Assist suite of driver assistance features
- A standard 17.7-inch infotainment display
- A standard 11.0-inch digital instrument display
- Steering column shift lever
- Storage underneath center console
- Automatic sensor-activated liftgate
- Available panoramic dual-glass sunroof
Bring Home Your Own Chevy Traverse Today!
The Traverse is a reliable vehicle that can be everything you need. Now that you know a bit more about this vehicle, be sure to contact us when you’re ready to schedule a test drive. Then you can head on over to our finance center and we’ll help you get back on the road in your new car as soon as possible.
More from Smith Chevrolet Of Turlock
The Chevy Trailblazer burst onto the scene just a few years ago, but it’s already made its mark on forward-thinking drivers. After all, the Trailblazer is efficient, well-equipped, and—perhaps most obviously—stylish! You’ve got tons of different Chevy Trailblazer colors to consider in the current model year, and we can’t wait to show you your options….
Are you ready to explore the Los Banos area in a new Chevy Traverse? But do you want to learn more about what this amazing SUV can offer you? Take a look at what other drivers have to say about the Traverse! And then you can get back to enjoying your Ceres and Los Banos drives…
The 2023 Chevy Tahoe trims have so much to offer Los Banos families who need a lot of room to manage their transportation needs in the Modesto area. No matter how you drive or your budget, there’s a Chevy Tahoe price that’s just right, too. Take a look at what each Chevy Tahoe trim level has…