Explore the 2023 Chevy Traverse Interior
The 2023 Chevy Traverse interior is all the buzz around Turlock because of its style, premium amenities, and spacious cabin. This Chevy Crossover SUV stands out with generous cargo space and impressive gas mileage. It’s no wonder it’s so popular on Los Banos roads! Keep reading to learn more about the 2023 Chevy dimensions for the interior, standard amenities, and more here. Then contact us at Smith Chevrolet Of Turlock to climb behind the wheel of a new Chevy Traverse!
2023 Chevy Traverse Dimensions
The 2023 Chevrolet Traverse dimensions make it spacious and comfortable for your Modesto drives. There’s a lot to love, from the ample legroom to the Chevy Traverse cargo space that allows you to store all your gear easily! Learn more about the 2023 Chevy Traverse cargo space and other interior dimensions below.
- Front Headroom/Legroom/Shoulder Room — 42.80 inches/41.01 inches/61.91 inches
- Second Row Headroom/Legroom/Shoulder Room — 40.02 inches/38.41 inches/62.16 inches
- Third Row Headroom/Legroom/Shoulder Room — 38.21 inches/33.48 inches/57.50 inches
- Trunk Space Behind 3rd Row — 23.00 cubic feet
- Cargo Space Behind 2nd Row — 57.80 cubic feet
- Chevy Traverse Cargo Space — Up to 98.20 cubic feet
2023 Chevy Traverse Interior Features
The powerful 3.6L V6 engine and 9-speed automatic transmission make the Chevy Traverse fun to drive, but you’ll spend most of your time in the 2023 Chevy Traverse interior. Its standard and available features make any Ceres weekend adventures much more enjoyable. These include the following:
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot capable
- Smart Slide® Seating
- Rear window windshield-wiper
- Hidden storage compartments
- 10 cupholders and 8 seats
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System with 7-inch diagonal color touchscreen
- Keyless open technology
- Cruise control
- Rear Seat Reminder
- Rear Vision Camera
- Chevy Teen Driver
Available Traverse Features
The higher you go up the Chevy Traverse trim levels, the more premium amenities you get. You can upgrade to enjoy the following available features:
- Heated second-row captain’s chairs
- 8-way power driver seat with power lumbar control
- Heated steering wheel
- Heated seats
- Wireless device charging
- Leather seating
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Rear Park Assist
- Upgraded 8-inch HD touchscreen infotainment system
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- Panoramic moonroof
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- And much more!
Experience the Chevy Traverse Interior at Smith Chevrolet Of Turlock!
Interested in experiencing the Chevy Traverse interior? If so, we invite you to visit us at Smith Chevrolet Of Turlock and check it out in person! Our team will take you for a test drive and explain our current financing incentives. Feel free to apply for financing online or at the dealership. We’re here for you!
More from Smith Chevrolet Of Turlock
The Chevy Trailblazer burst onto the scene just a few years ago, but it’s already made its mark on forward-thinking drivers. After all, the Trailblazer is efficient, well-equipped, and—perhaps most obviously—stylish! You’ve got tons of different Chevy Trailblazer colors to consider in the current model year, and we can’t wait to show you your options….
Are you ready to explore the Los Banos area in a new Chevy Traverse? But do you want to learn more about what this amazing SUV can offer you? Take a look at what other drivers have to say about the Traverse! And then you can get back to enjoying your Ceres and Los Banos drives…
The 2023 Chevy Tahoe trims have so much to offer Los Banos families who need a lot of room to manage their transportation needs in the Modesto area. No matter how you drive or your budget, there’s a Chevy Tahoe price that’s just right, too. Take a look at what each Chevy Tahoe trim level has…